Friday, June 15, 2012

One Year Anniversary...

...of my dreaded thumb accident!  I can't believe it's been a year already.  Trust me, I can remember it like it was yesterday!  Is it bad that barely cutting off a chunk of my thumb is the worse accident I've ever had?!  No broken bones, nothing.  I won't gross you out with reminising over the pictures again. :) But as a one-year follow-up, my thumb looks pretty normal.  You would have to look really hard to know that it's not exactly round, and my feeling is almost normal.  It's still a little tender to the touch, but I only really notice if I hit it will something directly on that little spot.  And my nail even grew back pretty normal! :)

For anyone that didn't experience my thumb trauma with me or would just like to rehash the good ol' details, feel free to check out this post.  Be warned that it's disgusting! :) 

Here's to no more crafting accidents! (Knock on wood!)

No comments:

Post a Comment