Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Another new hair style that I LOVE!!

I can't tell you how much I LOVE finding new and especially easy hair styles.  I feel that I would rather spend my time doing other things than my hair half of the time, which results in boring hair most of the time.  This is super easy and I found it on Pinterest (of course!)  There is a tutorial here, so you can see how to do it also.  The video is seriously like 30 seconds long because that's how easy it is!!  Check it out!

Here are my results!

I love it!  It's nothing too fancy, but way better than pulling it into a regular ponytail or a bun! :)

P.S. I tried it the other day with all-the-way-dry hair, and it didn't work the greatest.  I had to use about 20 bobby pins, but I think it was because I just have a ton of hair.  Today I did it when it was halfway dry, and it was really easy and only took 4 bobby pins, which resulted in a not-so-sore head!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment