Monday, November 7, 2011

Mouthwatering Monday - Macaroni & Cheese Casserole

Last week Derrick and I made this mac and cheese casserole that I found here.  It's from Martha Stewart, and it was delicious!  Even Derrick, who isn't fond of pastas, thought it was good!

I should maybe brush up on my food picture taking skills.  I always forget to take a picture before we dig into it.  :)  We clearly had leftovers for a week!!

I also cut into our pumpkins last week to get the seeds.  I love pumpkin seeds for a snack, so this year I made two different recipes. 

The first one I made was the pumpkin seed recipe I was used to with olive oil and salt.  I found it here.
Then I also made a new yummy cinnamon & sugar version!  They were delicious too.  I found that recipe here

No comments:

Post a Comment