Thursday, September 1, 2011

Soorrrrrrrry!!!!

I have been such a bad blogger since my 30-day blog challenge got over!  I will definitely catch you up soon (I know I said that about the bachelorette party too and that was a whole month ago!!  Yikes!)   qqwqwwq`sa`QZAQZA (<---- that is from Miles :)  He wanted to tell you about his day too.

Today we loaded up in Kaylan and TJ's new van with Mom and Scott and headed to Port Clinton, Ohio.  When we got here, we unpacked at the hotel and headed to one of the beaches on Lake Erie.  Then we went and ate at a local restaurant called Dock's Beachhouse Bar & Grill.  It was delic!  We'll be here for the next 2 days, and then we're heading back to Indiana Sunday morning. 

As I was saying before, I have lots to catch you up on.  Our friends, Jen & Curt Booth, got married this last weekend!  I will have to post about that and update with some pictures too. 

Have a good Labor Day weekend and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment