Monday, October 3, 2011

Halloween Decorations and TV

Yesterday I spent more than 5 hours cleaning our apartment! Before you accuse me of being a gross housekeeper, I'll tell you it was the crazy kind of 'spring' cleaning! Our apartment is super clean now! Yes!

Today I decided to get out my Halloween decorations. My favorite are these guys I made last year!


They sure make the place festive!

On a side note, today I was working away when I got a very surprising phone call. Remember last Saturday when we 'checked out' Quaker Days here? Well, we happened to sign up for some drawings and guess who is the new owner of a brand new TV??!


ME!!!!!

What a great start to my week! Hopefully Derrick and I can get it set up tonight! Yay!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment