Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New happenings

Just a quick little update. I forgot to upload my pictures after Kaylan and I made our crafts with our half-off Goodwill finds. We picked up some sweaters to make upcycled scarflettes! I think they turned out so cute!








If you want to see Kaylan's, you can go here.

Next up on the update is that I found a rockin' grey hair in my hair a couple days ago. And, yes, I did take a picture of it for your viewing pleasure!



I'll swallow my pride and say this is not the first one I've found. Let's just hope this progress slows down a little!!

And last but not least, I got my eyebrows threaded for the first time tonight. I met some girls at the office tonight to do some RMR practice, and a few of us went to get a drink after at Champps in the mall. After, Kaylan wanted to get hers done, so I decided to give it a try. I'm telling you, you should give up waxing! It was quite a bit more painful, but totally worth it.

So I just attempted to take a picture to show you my newly groomed brows, but they were all a little scary so you'll have to take my word for it!

That's all I can think of for now. We have some family coming for the weekend, so I'm sure I'll have lots to blog about next week.

I hope you're all having a great week!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment