Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Christmas Happenings

Derrick and I didn't make it back to Iowa for "real" Christmas, so we spent the day with the McCords.  We went over to their house early in the morning and opened our stockings and presents.  It was fun to be able to watch Miles open and play with all his new toys. 

I got Derrick an American Eagle gift card and the NCAA '12 football game for Xbox, and trust me it's gotten a lot of use!  He also got a Shoe Carnival gift card.

Derrick got me some new boots that he picked out all by himself!  I love them.  He thought it was funny to trick me by wrapping my old golf shoes that have been hiding out in his car for a year in my new boot box...I thought it was a mean trick until he brought them out! :)  Kaylan and TJ also got me a lia sophia ring and a new purse and wallet.  Derrick and I got some other goodies too.

I don't have any pictures from that day, but Kaylan took some.  You can see a few of them at her blog here.

We spent the rest of the day lounging and playing with our new things.  Kaylan and I put a puzzle together while Miles napped and TJ and Derrick played the football game.

No comments:

Post a Comment