Monday, January 23, 2012

Reuniting with my Sewing Machine

And, Boy, does it feel great!  I finished a project that I started over a year ago, and I started another one. 

Here are the cute zipper pouches that I finished.  They were actually pretty easy, but it was the first time I had ever sewn a zipper. 

 Next up I wanted to make these pillows!  I saw them on Pinterest and I've had these pillow forms forever, so I decided to whip some up.  The real kicker is that she followed a tutorial out of a book, and I couldn't find that book anywhere!!  I finally made up my own tutorial, so I feel like geometry might have paid off a little for me. 

I still need to sew the back on, but I didn't calculate how much I needed for the back.  So hopefully they'll get finished soon and be on my couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment