Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 11

Day 11 - How you hope your future will be like

This one is a tough one.  I have a lot of things that I wish for in our future!  The first thing that will probably take place is getting married.  We haven't officially set a date yet, but summer 2012.  After we get married, I hope we get to take a nice honeymoon and come back to the real world nice and refreshed as husband and wife.  The next big milestone will probably be a house or a child.  I have pieces of a dream home, but that can wait for another day.  And someday we want kids, but not for quite a while.  So as you can see, after the wedding, there will be lots of waiting before the next big milestone. 

Hopefully after we get married, we can take lots of mini vacations.  I will have been working for over a year and a half, and hopefully Derrick will have a full-time job by then.  After the wedding, then we can save extra money and go see some places before we decide to buy a house or have kids. 

As far as the rest of my future goes, I haven't really had a chance to think out much further than a few years.  Maybe I'll update this with new future hopes and dreams in a couple years once these ones come true! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment