Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Well, there's no time like the present...

...to start blogging!  So I have decided to give this whole blogging thing a try.  To start me off right, I'm going to do a modified 30-Day Blog Challenge with a few added posts of things I've been working on lately. 

The 30-Day Blog Challenge will consist of:
Day 1 – A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 2 – Why are you doing this blog challenge
Day 3 – A picture of you and your friends
Day 4 – Your favorite song
Day 5 – Something you will never forget
Day 6 – Your favorite movie
Day 7 – A photo of your favorite place to eat
Day 8 – Favorite cartoon character and why
Day 9 – A TV show you’re currently addicted to
Day 10 – Something you don’t leave the house without
Day 11 – How you hope your future will be like
Day 12 – The meaning behind your blog name
Day 13 – A photo of something that makes you happy
Day 14 – Something you crave a lot
Day 15 – A photo of something that means a lot to you
Day 16 – Who are you?
Day 17 – A photo of somewhere you’ve been
Day 18 – Something you could never get tired of doing
Day 19 – A photo of an animal you’d like to keep as a pet
Day 20 – Your dream wedding
Day 21 – A photo of the item you last purchased
Day 22 – A habit you wish you didn’t have
Day 23 – A photo of somewhere you want to go
Day 24 – Your favorite quote
Day 25 – An art piece made by you
Day 26 – A recipe
Day 27 – A YouTube video
Day 28 – Where I live
Day 29 – Your favorite book
Day 30 – Plans for the next 365 days

Day 1 - A picture of myself and 15 facts



This is literally the most recent picture of myself.  Though it's not the best picture in the world, it shows a nice flashback to my high school years!   I love you Lex :)

15 facts
15 - I am engaged to Derrick Hansen
14 - I work at Stewart Richardson as a freelance court reporter
13 - I live in Indiana
12 - I have a nephew, Miles
11 - I have a niece, Quinn
10 - I have a very large family
9 - I love crafting
8 - I grew up in Baxter, Iowa
7 - I love watching the Hawks during football season
6 - Derrick love for the Vikings has rubbed off on me
5 - I love being outside - (playing, exercising, camping, etc.)
4 - I have a newfound love for cooking
3 - I am a freakish perfectionist
2 - I love lists
1 - AND I'm excited to be starting my own blog!!

There you have it.  Day 1 is complete!  Please come back tomorrow to see what Day 2 has in store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment