Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 7

Day 7 - A photo of your favorite place to eat

I kind of struggled with this one.  I really enjoy going out to eat, and each place we like to go has something different that I love there. 

For example, I love Outback Steakhouse for their bloomin' onions and pasta. 

I love Logan's Roadhouse (think Texa's Roadhouse) for their steak and delicious rolls (and peanuts too). 
I love Chili's for their fall-off-the-bone ribs. 
I love authentic Mexican restuarants (La Cabana, Newton & El Jaripeo, Plainfield) for their cheese dip with chips and salsa. 
Trust me, this list could go on forever!  BUT something I find myself swooning for quite often these days is an amazing chicken fettuccine alfredo that I had at Frenchy's Rockaway Grill in Florida! 

Here is a picture of us eating at Frenchy's in January 2010. 

It was the best alfredo I have ever had.  And if you know me at all, you know I am a sucker for some delicious pasta!  Maybe someday again I will be able to have that scrumptious dish!

No comments:

Post a Comment