Friday, July 22, 2011

While Miles is napping...

I thought I'd share some pictures of our apartment.  I did some cleaning this morning because I knew Miles was going to be coming for a sleepover today, and I wanted him to have a nice, clean floor to crawl around on.  And since the apartment was clean (I say past tense because it is already a mess again), I decided to take some pictures to post on here. 

This is what you see when you walk in the front door.  You walk right into our living room.  The living room is on the right, and a hallway is straight ahead leading you to the rest of the apartment.  Notice the three boards that we made.  I think they look really nice on this big, plain wall!
This is a picture of the living room looking from the dining room.  That is a picture collage with lots of pictures of our family in them. 
 Picture looking from the living room back toward the main door.  Notice the awesome Ikea mirrors we purchased!!  I love them!
 Here is a picture of our dining room looking from the living room.  The kitchen is to the right behind the counter.  Check out our sweet wine racks from Ikea and that lovely H that I made! :)
 Another view of the dining room looking from the office/craft room. 
 Everyone has seen a kitchen, but here's ours!  
 It's small, but I think it feels bigger with the bar cut out of it.  I like to be able to at least see other parts of the house and Derrick while I'm in the kitchen. 
 Miles got to our apartment just in time to help me take the last few pictures.  He LOVES our kitchen.  I think it's mostly because of the hard floor.  He loves banging his toys on the floor or throwing and chasing them in the kitchen.  This is actually a picture of our laundry room that is just through the kitchen. 
 This is our extra bathroom. 
 Here is where I get all my work done.  This is the office looking from the doorway. 
 Here is another view of the "office" which I also call my craft room! :)  This is my craft table with lots of craft things on top and to the side of it.  Also notice that this is where we store Miles' toys and highchair when he's not over. 
 Another view of the office.  I set up my old keyboard since we had a place to put it.  I've only played it twice since we've lived here, but Miles likes to play it too so it has to stay up!
 This is the closet in the office.  I am slowly (but surely) making it more organized.  This whole shelf is full of craft things and reference books for work. 
And last but not least, here is our bedroom.  This is the one room in the house with almost nothing on the walls.  I really need to figure out how I want to decorate in here.
 And we have a sweet old TV that hopefully someday we will be able to upgrade!  And the golf clubs had no better place to go, so we put them in our bedroom?!
 This is the view of our bedroom, bathroom, and closet from the window in our room. 
And this is our master bathroom.  It's nice and huge for us to share :)  It also has a closet to the left, but I didn't think you needed to see it. 
That is the end of the house tour.  Now you all need to come visit us so you can see it in person!!! 

Miles just woke up from his nap and said to tell you all hello :)  Now we're going to go get some serious playing in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment