Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 9

Day 9 - A TV show you're currently addicted to

Well, well, well...this list could sure go on and on!  I sometimes feel a little guilty about all the TV shows I get addicted to.  In my defense, I almost never watch a show unless it is recorded and I can skip all the commercials.  That helps me waste less of my precious time, right?? 

Right at this very moment, I am addicted to three shows to the point I might cry if I miss them, and two other shows that I also watch. 

First up on the list is True Blood. 

If you don't have HBO, you're seriously missing out!  Kaylan and T.J. got us hooked on this show.  Derrick and I had to rent the first two seasons to catch up because we didn't have HBO until now, but it is such a great show!!  And it's nice because it's also one of the only ones Derrick likes to watch with me. 

Second is Big Brother! 

I'm addicted!  Most of you probably know the details to this reality show.  I get so caught up in all the drama and scandals!  Go Jeff and Jordan! :)

Third, So You Think You Can Dance!

Dance, dance, dance!  This show is great if you actually like seeing talented dancers doing all types of dances.  On a side note, I don't love Dancing with the Stars merely because they pail in comparison to these dancers!  P.S. - Derrick WILL NOT watch this one with me...

Next up, The Big C.

Kaylan and T.J. got us hooked on this one as well.  It's on Showtime, and it's about a lady who is living with stage 4 melanoma.  It's hilarious!  I realize stage 4 cancer doesn't sound very hilarious, but the show as a whole is really great. 

And last but not least, Deadliest Catch.

This would probably be one of Derrick's favorites, although I will say that I really enjoy it as well.  You watch as several crab fishing boats go out in the Bearing Sea to catch different crab.  It's crazy some of the things they deal with on the boats! 

By the time these shows end and the new fall shows premier, I could have a whole new list for you on shows that I will be addicted to then!

No comments:

Post a Comment