Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Today's Shenanigans

This morning Derrick and I had some monkey bread for "brunch." 
So I forgot to take a picture of it while it was still pretty in the pan, but here is a sneak peak of this delicious dish! 

In other news from today, I finally have my "actual" engagement ring!!  I got the call today that my specially ordered one came in, so I ran up to Jared and got it switched out.  To catch some of you up to speed, Derrick proposed with a ring.  That ring couldn't be sized to fit my freakishly small fingers so they had to order me a special one in my size.  That one came in, but it had about eight blackish colored diamonds in it, so they had to place another special order.  Now, after all that, I finally have my ring! And it sure is pretty!!

See, no black diamonds!

Then once I got home, Derrick and I cooked dinner for Kaylan and T.J. and got lots of playing time in with Miles.  I found the most amazingly easy and delicious fettuccine alfredo recipe here.  Along with an equally amazing grilled italian chicken recipe to go along with it here.   I once again forgot to take a picture.  I guess I should do a 30-day picture blog challenge to create that habit.  I promise I'll do better.  You'll just have to take my word for it that it is definitely worth trying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment