Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 20

Day 20 - Your dream wedding

This is funny considering I am now planning my real-life wedding :) 

My dream wedding consists of me in the perfect white dress, and Derrick waiting for me down the aisle surrounded by all our friends and family.  I love a huge church with a ton of stained-glass windows and a fancy reception with great food and great music!  I can't wait to make the memories of our wedding day!

I would also love to have a destination wedding to somewhere on the beach!  That would be amazing, but that's a little impractical if we want all our family and friends to be a part of our big day!!

I'm sure our wedding next summer will fulfill all my dreams for my wedding! (I've only been dreaming about it since I was 11!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment