Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 21

Day 21 - A photo of the item you last purchased

GAS - big surprise.  What an amazing last purchase!

I will say that I had a great shopping day yesterday though!  In Indiana on the first Saturday of every month, all the Goodwill stores have a 50% off everything sale!  I found lots of treasures yesterday at Goodwill for $18.00 total! 

 I purchased a pair of jeans, two cardigans for work, a sweater, a dress from Dressbarn, a "Season's Greetings" sign, a brand new water bottle from Target (Target sends all their things to Goodwill when they don't sell them), a game, a little something for Kaylan (she doesn't know what it is yet), and a little something for Miles (he doesn't know what it is either ;) and he can't technically play with it for a while and it was brand new too!)  I'd say I had a successful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment