Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 25

Day 25 - An art piece made by you

I just showed probably the best and most artistic art piece I have ever made yesterday.  I am no artist by any means.  I just like to be crafty and make DIY projects.  I'm pretty sure you have already been introduced to all of my art pieces in this 30 day challenge. 

Here are a few of my baby quilts I have made recently.

This was Miles' blankie I made him when he was born.  I couldn't find a picture of it, so I stole this one off Kaylan's blog! :) And speaking of this little man, he will be one one month from today!! Wow, how time flies!
This is the blankie I made Quinn! 
And this is a blankie I made for Rose at my office.  She just had a little boy, Maverick.

Blankies might not count as art pieces, but I'll keep you posted on the next art piece I make!


No comments:

Post a Comment