Friday, August 5, 2011

Recipe update

I wanted to give you an update to a couple new recipes we've tried yesterday and today. Yesterday we had BBQ pork ribs. They were amazing!! I found the recipe here.






Does that look delicious or what?? They turned out great and we'll definitely be trying those again!

Tonight I tried another recipe from here. It's called cheetos chicken fingers! Sounds good, right?



This is all you need to make these! But you'll have to go to the link to see them when they're done because I'm horrible and forgot to take the after picture! We dipped them in honey mustard dressing and they were amazing!!

Hopefully I'll be better about taking pictures for new recipes in the future!

P.S. This is the first post I've done from my phone, and it's kind of crazy for me to figure out. So if it didn't work out right, forgive me!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment