Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 22

Day 22 - A habit you wish you didn't have

I wish I wasn't such a perfectionist.  I tend to be a freak about perfecting anything that I do or make.  By all means, I usually end up with a "perfect" result, but somethings don't always need to be perfect!  I think this trait also leads to my freakish need for things to be picked up not a mess.  If something is out of place, I have to put it away.  This is probably one Derrick would complain about since he isn't the "cleanest" roommate ever!  I am constantly on him to put his stuff away so I don't have to pick up after him.  I have thought about leaving his things out until he finally decides to put them away on his own, but I just can't wait that long!!  I need them to be put away NOW!!!

Yeah, so I wish I wasn't always that way!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment