Friday, February 3, 2012

Blog??

It's too nice out to blog!!  It was 60 degrees here Wednesday, 55 yesterday, and 54 degrees today!  We have been spending every second we can outside!  And, no, I did not do one ounce of work Wednesday or Thursday! :)  I've been helping Kaylan with a couple projects for Miles' big boy room, and I worked on a little something for our apartment too.  An update will follow when they are all finished.

Here's a cute little picture of Miles on our way to Lowes yesterday to pick up some paint.

I was just sitting there, minding my own business, wearing my sunglasses (because it's freakishly nice here!), and he just had to have them!  So I put them on for him, and he sat with them on the rest of the way to Lowes! :)  It was too cute!

Once we start getting crappier weather, maybe I'll fill you in on what we've been up to with the Super Bowl in town :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment